Materials – Xmas by Quiltmania 2019Quiltmania
Hello to everyone!
Many of you subscribed to our newsletter to start the 2019 Christmas project with our partner The Cinnamon Patch and we are so happy about that!
Before starting your wreath, you will find below the list of materials you will need :
- White wool or felt: 40 x 65 cm (15 ¾” x 25 ½”)
- Wool or felt A: light colour (pale pink was used for ours) 30 x 20 cm (12” x 8”)
- Wool or felt B: medium colour (pink) 30 x 20 cm (12” x 8”)
- Wool or felt C: medium colour (green) 30 x 10 cm (12” x 4”)
- Wool or felt D: dark colour (grey) 30 x 20 cm (12” x 8”)
- Wool or felt E: medium colour (mottled green) 30 x 10 cm (12” x 4”)
- Small sharp scissors
- Foam board : 30 x 30 cm (12” x 12”)
- Optional : temporary adhesive, metal wire, beads
To make this Christmas wreath, we chose The Cinnamon Patch, who offers wool felt of high quality (a blend of merino wool and rayon) : thick, soft to the touch and easy to cut, glue, sew or embroider. It is available in a lovely palette of vintage and contemporary colours : heathered, marbled, from the most delicate pastels to very vibrant colours.