Quiltmania and Brigitte Giblin are thrilled to present you the new exclusive Quiltmania box with the “Dutch Baskets” quilt, specially designed by Brigitte Giblin!
Don’t wait! If you wish to purchase the box, please send an email to [email protected] and you will then receive the link to place your order. Please make sure to tell us where you reside.
An error has been found in the “Dutch Baskets” instruction booklet provided with the Brigitte Giblin Box.
Don’t worry though! The error is minor and only concerns the positioning of the vases on the quilt and has no impact on the cutting of the fabrics.
To download the erratum, just click on the button below.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you enjoy making this beautiful quilt.
Brigitte Giblin’s quilt “Dutch Baskets”
The “Dutch Baskets” quilt mixes pieced hexagons, appliqué and Broderie Perse, accentuated by a superb central Medallion that features a Chinoiserie print.
The Box contains all of the materials necessary to make Brigitte Giblin’s quilt “Dutch Baskets”, measuring approximately 137 cm x 137 cm (54.5″ x 54.5″).
Techniques used in this hand-made project include English Paper Piecing, appliqué and Broderie Perse.
An intermediate level is required. This is a hand-made project.
This magnificently decorated storage box measures 31 cm x 21,5 cm and contains everything you need to make this quilt:
- Over 6 meters of fabrics from the sublime Dutch Heritage collection by Petra Prins and Neil Kooman for Anbo. The top beige fabric is included in the box.
- A booklet complete with pattern instructions and templates.
- Elegant sewing accessories chosen from the best manufacturers in the industry:
- Sajou threads
- a Cohana notepad and pin cushion
- Imprezzio acrylic and paper templates
- a bias maker by Pauline’s Quilters World (view the demo video)
- mini cutting board by Omnigrid
- a Fabric pencil by Sewline (view the demo video)
- a Needle Threader Sewline (view the video)
- a tube Glue-Baste-It by Colonial Needle (view the video)
- Tulip appliqué and quilting needles
Added touch: Once you have finished your quilt, why not use the embellished box to store your other projects?
Important – Purchasing the box
The price per box is 239€ (shipping and handling NOT included, as any eventual import taxes).
You may purchase the Brigitte Giblin Box ONLY through our website and by secured payment using a credit card. No other forms of orders nor payments will be accepted.
Shipping the box
You will be sent a tracking number once your order has been shipped.
Please note that any eventual import taxes are the sole responsibility of the client.
Contact Aurora by email at [email protected] or by phone at +33 (0)18.104.22.168.86.
Fabrics, threads, accessories, here are some of the exceptional products in the Brigitte Giblin Box, courtesy of our partners