nside – read all about our favorites from the 2018 International Quilt Market & Festival in Houston.
PLUS: 12 eye-catching quilts made with love and vision by a group of very talented artists. Mieke Duyck’s quilt made the cover and what a beauty it is!
- Lucettia by Sherri Noel
- Prisme by Emma Coutancier
- Identity Crisis by Andrea Salisbury
- Chinese Fireworks by Pamela Goecke-Dinndorf
- C’est La Vie by Meagan Taylor
- Paddling Out by Michelle Marvig
- Tula Road by Mieke Duyck
- Bar Code Chic by Heather Black
- The Faults in our Stars by Jessica Wheelahan
- Bohemia by Art Gallery Fabrics
- Seeds & Stems by Kathy Doughty
- Don’t Leaf me by Wendy Willimas