Meet Scott Hansen
Road to California 2018
Quilts & enchanting homes with Dana Balsamo
Historical quilts: Prussian Blue
- 2018 Mystery Quilt, part 3, by Karen Stylles. Watch Karen Styles’ explanations on block 3 of the Mystery Quilt or See all the other blocks of the 2018 Mystery Quilt.
- Jardin de Versailles, designed by Kaari Meng and Penelope Tucker, made by Tammy Vonderschmitt and quilted by SEW’N’SEW for French General
- Diamond hearts, made by Donatienne Biju-Duval and quilted by Alexia Rosfelder for un fil a la patch
- Miss Elisabeth, made and quilted by Carol Roberts for Cherry Pie Designs
- Venetian Stars, designed, made and quilted by Shannon Newlin for FreeSpirit
- Happy Days, designed, made and quilted by Kinuyo Asano
- Surrounded by flowers, made and quilted by Janine Alers for House of Quilts by Janine
Quiltmania is our founding magazine and pays homage to the art of
traditional quilts. Inside is an eclectic menu of articles that bring the best quilt exhibitions and artists to you, Quilts & Enchanting Homes, a special Mystery Quilt and 6 exceptional projects complete with pattern instructions and templates. From appliqué to piecing, everything is explained in both cm and inches.
ERRATUM Pattern Surrounded by Flowers
Some templates are missing for the quilt « Surrounded by Flowers », published in the Quiltmania n°125 You can download them HERE
Quilts & enchanting homes
The website of Dana Balsamo, featured in our QUILTMANIA n°125, is www.materialpleasures.com.