Sue Ross and her singular quilt career
Our article dedicated to the International Quilt Festival in Tokyo to which Quiltmania is invited as a jury member. This year, alongside quilt stars such as Yoko Saito and Shizuko Kuroha.
Reiko Kato’s “Hearts” exhibition
Part 2 of Karen Styles’ Mystery Quilt
6 magnificent quilts, including “Fruit Slices” by Deirdre Abel
Meet Sue Ross
Tokyo, International Great Quilt Festival
Hearts exhibition by Reiko Kato
The sleep Quilt
Quilts & enchanting homes with Judy Purgason
Historical quilts: It’s hip to be Square!
- 2018 Mystery Quilt, part 2, by Karen Styles. Watch Karen Styles’ explanations on block 2 of the Mystery Quilt or See all the other blocks of the 2018 Mystery Quilt.
- Fruit Slices by Deirdre Bond-Abel, quilted by Caroline Wells for Hat Creek Quilts,
- Joie de Vivre by French General,
- Little Baskets by Lisa Debee Schiller and quilted by Carol O’Connor,
- Rhapsody in Red by Leigh Latimore,
- Flying North for Winter by Deborah Dorward and quilted by [email protected],
- A Day in Early Spring by Kinuyo Asano
Quiltmania is our founding magazine and pays homage to the art of
traditional quilts. Inside is an eclectic menu of articles that bring the best quilt exhibitions and artists to you, Quilts & Enchanting Homes, a special Mystery Quilt and 6 exceptional projects complete with pattern instructions and templates. From appliqué to piecing, everything is explained in both cm and inches.
Erratum: Flying North for the Winter
The lettering for one of the templates was incorrectly marked.