Magazine Quiltmania n°123 : The first 2018 issue of Quiltmania magazine!
Meet Sashiko Yoshida
• Report on Houston Quilt Festival
• Exhibition Reiko Kato
• Williams Morris
Historical Quilts The black color of Gerald Roy Lamoureux
Quilts & Enchanting Homes Bonnie Gustafson
- Mystery Quilt, part 1, Karen Styles. Watch Karen Styles’ explanations on block 1 of the Mystery Quilt or See all the other blocks of the 2018 Mystery Quilt.
- Fleurs sauvages realized by Pat Bravo for Art gallery fabrics
- Tea garden realized by Karen Wittmeyer and quilted by Kerry Smith for Seven Potato more Quilt Co
- Tavern reds quilted and realized by Sharon Keightley for Sharon Keightley designs
- Log cabin quilted and realized by Nathalie Méance for La fée Pirouette
- Hivernage quilted and realized by Edith Savioz for Atelier Patch Domino
- Chéri, il fait froid dehors, realized par Joe and Roxie Wood, quilted by Diana Johnson for ThimbleCreek quilts
Quiltmania is our founding magazine and pays homage to the art of
traditional quilts. Inside is an eclectic menu of articles that bring the best quilt exhibitions and artists to you, Quilts & Enchanting Homes, a special Mystery Quilt and 6 exceptional projects complete with pattern instructions and templates. From appliqué to piecing, everything is explained in both cm and inches.