Quiltmania magazine n°128
Meet : Merri Garton
• European Patchwork Meeting
• Festival of Quilts, Birmingham
Historical Quilts : Celebrating 300 years of Britain’s oldest dated patchwork coverlet
Quilts & Enchanting Homes : Jan Smith
- Stars upon Stars designed, made and quilted by Edyta Sitar for Laundry Basket Quilts.
- Hired Hand designed and made by Selma Bennett and quilted by Sue Hellenbrand for Shopgirl Quilts
- Derbie Cap designed, made and quilted by Annemarie S. Yohnk for Quilts Remembered
- Merry Christmas to you designed and made by Susan R. Marth and quilted by Tamara Lynn for Suzn Quilts
- Georgetown Circle designed, made and quilted by Martha Walker for Wagons West Designs
- Winter in the Holly designed by Bonnie Sullivan, made by Bonnie Sullivan and Marjorie McCanse and quilted by Pam Parvin for All Through the Night.
Browse Bonnie Sullivan’s book « Heart of the Home”
- 2018 Mystery Quilt, part 6 – Karen Styles Watch Karen Styles’ explanations on block 6 of the Mystery Quilt (soon) or See all the other blocks of the 2018 Mystery Quilt.
Quiltmania is our founding magazine and pays homage to the art of traditional quilts. Inside is an eclectic menu of articles that bring the best quilt exhibitions and artists to you, Quilts & Enchanting Homes, a special Mystery Quilt and 6 exceptional projects complete with pattern instructions and templates. From appliqué to piecing, everything is explained in both cm and inches.