2021 Quiltmania Diary
Plan your creative year !
Diary dimensions: 12cm x 17 cm
Begins in January 2021 / Bilingual in French AND English / Ref.: AG21
- Detailed description
- Additional information
Illustrated with almost 80 pictures of projects from the very best of our 2020 books and magazines, the weekly Quiltmania Diary will follow you everywhere thanks to its pocket size, easy to slip in your bag!
The cover of the 2021 Quiltmania planner is illustrated with the splendid quilt “Earl Grey Zoo” from Brigitte Giblin’s book Feathering the Nest 3.
The calendar includes images of:
- Goosey Goosey by Karen Styles from Seams Like Yesterday
- Mini Sabliers from the collection of Carol Veillon from Quiltmania n°132
- Delectable Warning byJane Bromberg from Simply Moderne n°19
- Stars Runner by Etsuko Ishitobi from Old Fabrics for New Quilts – The Story of a Rebirth
- In My Garden by Dawn Heese from Flowering Folk Art
- Beanstalk by Robin Pickens from Simply Moderne n°20
- Pervenche des Toiles by France Aubert from Quiltmania n°136
- Stockings Quilt by Stacie Bloomfield from Simply Moderne n°19
- Harlow by Dawn Heese from Flowering Folk Art
- What You and the Animals Gave Me by Megumi Mizuno from Story of the Kokeshi
- Christmas Ornaments by Megumi Mizuno from Simply Vintage n°33
- Sunny Lady by Phyllis Meiring from Simply Vintage n°35
- Newport Sails by Trisch Price and Jennifer Dick from Quiltmania n°132