2023 Quiltmania Diary
Get ready for 2023 with the new Quiltmania agenda!
Diary dimensions: 12cm x 17 cm
Begins in January 2023
Bilingual in French AND English
- Detailed description
- Additional information
Illustrated with nearly 80 photos from the best of our 2022 books and magazines, it will accompany you everywhere to organise your daily life thanks to its ultra-convenient pocket format!
The cover of the Quiltmania 2023 diary is illustrated with the superb “Atomic Stars” quilt by Chris Jurd, from the book Big Bold and Beautiful.
The calendar includes images of:
- Home by Sallieann Harrison from Simply Vintage n°42
- Nature’s journey Quilt by Anni Downs from the book Simply Home Quilts and Little Things
- Great Southern Land Quilt from the book Improvisational Contemporary Quilts by Jessica Wheelahan
- Legacy Wheel by Tara Miller from Quiltmania magazine n°147
- Sew Farm Celtic by Robin Flockhart from Simply Moderne magazine n°28
- Pour Hélène by Nathalie Méance, published in 2021 as a Mystery Quilt in Quiltmania magazine as a booklet