Please send your application to Quiltmania Editions and maybe you will have the opportunity to show your Passacaglia quilt in Houston’s exhibitions 2016 (from October 29th to October 31st and from November 3rd to November the 6th)
We will choose 20 pieces among your applicatons.
Subscriptions deadline: August, 30th, 2016
The call for applications is open to all.
Imposed theme: Passacaglia, inspired from the quilt « Passacaglia with Mr. Penrose » from the Willyne Hammerstein book « Millefiori Quils 1 ».
Pieces must have a label, attached to the back of the quilt, with their complete contact details.
Your quilt must have (compulsory) a sleeve: 4 inches wide.
The selected pieces have to be sent to us during the first week of September 2016.
SHIPPING FEES AND INSURANCE OF ENTRIES
DESPATCH costs of entries must be paid by the entrant.
RETURN costs for entries will be paid by Quiltmania.
The selected pieces will be insured by the organiser from their arrival until the entries are sent back.
- Registration deadline: August 30th, 2016.
- Selected authors will be told about during the week of August 30th,2016
- Pieces must be sent to us during the first week of September 2016.
If you live in Europe, please send your Quilt at the following address:
Parc d’activité de la Biliais Deniaud
4 impasse Marius Berliet
44360 Vigneux de Bretagne
People living in the USA or another part of the world, please send your Quilt at the following address:
1341 CAPITAL CIRCLE Suite i
MARIETTA GA 30067
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Send a photo showing a full view of the piece (+ some photographs showing details) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are free
- Please include in your description:
- Your first name and last name
- Your address
- Your phone number/mobile phone number
- Quilt title
- Size of your quilt
Any application that does not meet all criteria will be refused.